10 Days Iyengar Yoga Workshop In Rishikesh India
The 10 Days Course for Iyengar Yoga is suitable for intermediate students and focuses more deeply on the practice of body alignment through the performance of postures (asana) and breathing exercises (pranayama).
Iyengar Yoga can be challenging for some learners but here at Om Yoga, Rishikesh it is taught in such a way as to give the body full opportunity to adjust and align in a safe manner. Yoga teachers at Om Yoga are professionals and have been trained to teach proper alignment to build strength and flexibility before moving to more challenging asana. The centre encourages the development of a personal practice in its safe environs. Detailed instructions and adjustments for each individual, help in correcting the postures according to the alignment required.
The course and contains two classes of practicing each day (asanas and pranayama), three philosophy classes and one anatomy class. At the end of each week there is time for Q and A and group discussion.
At Om Yoga we have a most experienced Yoga Master, Yogi Suryans Thakur who is extremely skilled and teaches with wisdom and intuition. Om Yoga does not only concentrate on completing the 10 Days Course for Iyengar Yoga curriculum but focuses on the personal well-being of each individual learner also. Yoga programmes offered by Om Yoga help to lay a strong foundation in Iyengar Yoga based on the traditional Hatha Yoga. The focus remains on correct alignment and the techniques that will lead to better alignment of postures. At the same time Om Yoga also keeps in mind any developments that will help yoga teachers in their journey of awareness and meditation.
On Sundays there are no classes and you can enjoy sightseeing, white water rafting or attend a ceremony in one of the Ashrams (not included).
We can recommend you plenty of places to stay nearby our school.
Upcoming dates: 10 Days Course for Iyengar Yoga
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration and deposit must be made to reserve your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- After receiving your registration form, we will send you a link of the deposit to secure your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- Deposit 100 usd to reserve your seat which is non-refundable. When your deposit is made, your spot is confirmed. We will send you confirmation email.
- The balance of the yoga course fee must be paid on arrival on the day of yoga course commencement, and can be done with INR/USD/EUR/AUD.
- If payments via internet banking or PayPal are made, and SWIFT or IBAN wire transfers are done, they may include transaction fees.
- If an applicant cancels or withdraws from the course, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another course within a period of one year.
- Om yoga Rishikesh Reserves the right to disqualify any student any given time during the course of training
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training
"It�s wonderful to be in some of Yogi Sunil Thakur�s Iyengar workshops in Sivananda Yoga Studio, Taipei, Taiwan. I am a senior yoga practitioner and it�s my first time to get to experience Sunil�s teaching methods. He�s humble..."