100 Hour Yoga TTC in India Om Yoga Rishikesh
The 100 Hour Teacher Training Course in Iyengar style Hatha Yoga taught at Om Yoga Rishikesh India is recognised by Yoga Alliance.Intensive yoga course for 100 Hour about body alignment to learn with prope in first week The use of Props -Guru ji B.K.S Iyengar has developed a range of equipment and accessories that enable every person to improve her/his Asana practice and benefits from it .The main purposes Of these "Props are to help the practitioner"
- performance Asana which are difficult to perform independently
- Achieve and maintain correct Alignment during the practice
- stay longer and relax in challenging Asana
- study and investigate the Asana in greater depth
What is body alignment by yoga body
what is body alignment by yoga body to be aligned you will get the full benefit of the pose yoga posture while avoiding injury ,feel the differentiation you body and allow then to transform your yoga practice,
Lengthen the spine - how impotent it is to apply principle of alignment to open body in save way ,
- 1 day - Introduction about yoga asana (posture) detail of the name what it is and pranyama how to do with yoga asana
- 2 day more various of standing pose and more detail (why we need various )
- 3 day -standing yoga position with spine twist and detail how to do ?
- 4 day standing twisting siting more intensive with support of props
- 5-day standing twisting siting more inversion pose with props (how to use props how it will support in yoga asana )
- 6 -day back bending with rope how to bend body .
- after the class we will have discuss about practice earning class will be pranayama
- sometime philosophy alternative day and discuses ..
2 - Second week A Chair For yoga We will use chair
- What is chair yoga - A complete guide practice with chair with chair you will understand how to prepare your body for penetrating the full depth of advanced Asana
- Have you ever experienced the frustration of failing in yoga Asana .here chair will support you
- You are yoga teacher if you teach elderly people with moments is difficulties chair can help and learn more and improve .
- Variations of Asana with chair
- Props are indeed an important characteristic of iyengar yoga
- Alignment stability precision and staying longer in Asana
- Intelligently in pursuit of a more mature and mindful Asana practice
100 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training India Rishikesh
|06:30 AM to 07:00 AM- Shatkarma (Yogic Cleansing)|
|07:00 AM to 08:30 AM - Asana (Yoga Position)|
|09:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Breakfast|
|10:30 AM to 11:45 AM - Yoga Philosophy|
|12:00 PM to 01:00 PM - Lunch|
|01:30 PM to 03:00 PM - Yoga Anatomy|
|03:00 PM to 04:00 PM - Self Study|
|04:00 PM to 05:30 PM - Alignment & Adjustment|
|06:00 PM to 07:00 PM - Meditation/ Pranayama/ Yog Nidra|
|Yogic Diet||Attached Washroom|
|3 meals a Day (Veg & Organic)||Hot & Cold Water|
|Fresh fruits Juices||Woolen Blanket|
|Herbal/ Black/Lemon Tea||24 Hours Water & Power Supply|
|Seasonal Vegetables||Personal Cupboard|
|Hygenic Food||Study Table/Chair|
|vegetarian meals per day||Simple and clean accommodation|
|Hot water is also available during winter season||Course material is provided|
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
- Primary Series asanas
- Pranayamas and Breathing Techniques
- Theory and Philosophy
- Recommended Reading
- Surya Namaskara A
- Surya Namaskara B
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivritta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C D
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana A, B, C, D
- Arddha Baddha Padmottanasana
- irabhadrasana A, B
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Salamba Sarvangasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Uttana Padasana
- Sirsasana A, B
- Baddha Padmasana
- Nadi Shodhana
- Surya Bhedan
- Chandra Bhedan
- Yogic Breathing
- History and tradition of Yoga
- Schools of Yoga
- Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga
- Concept of Prana
- Theory on Kundalini
- Physical and psychological effects of Pranayama
- Introduction to Bhagavad Gita
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Introduction to Six Indian Philosophies
- Relevance of Omkara in Yoga System
- Consistent practice and Detachment (Abhayasa and Vairagya)
- Foundations of Yoga
- Yoga and psychology
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- The Science of Breath
- Perennial Psychology of the Bhagavad Gita
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration and deposit must be made to reserve your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- After receiving your registration form, we will send you a link of the deposit to secure your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- Deposit 200 USD to reserve your seat which is non-refundable. When your deposit is made, your spot is confirmed. We will send you confirmation email.
- The balance of the yoga course fee must be paid on arrival on the day of yoga course commencement, and can be done with INR/USD/EUR/AUD.
- If payments via internet banking or PayPal are made, and SWIFT or IBAN wire transfers are done, they may include transaction fees.
- If an applicant cancels or withdraws from the course, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another course within a period of one year.
- Om yoga Rishikesh Reserves the right to disqualify any student any given time during the course of training
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training
"It’s wonderful to be in some of Yogi Sunil Thakur’s Iyengar workshops in Sivananda Yoga Studio, Taipei, Taiwan. I am a senior yoga practitioner and it’s my first time to get to experience Sunil’s teaching methods. He’s humble..."